We offer a number of processes for labelling & decorating product.
- In mold labelling IML High speed from Weisheng Automation, you can also assist with complete turnkey systems with molds and injection molders.
- Shousong bottle sleeving machines up to 600 bottles per minute.
- Taiwan advanced supplier of In mould labelling for blow and injection moulding.
- Vision systems for checking IML products.
- High quality sleeving machine models from 80-600 bottles per minute.
- Small to large containers.
In-Mold Labelling & Decorating Machines
A label is an integral part of the final product. It identifies & distinguishes your product from hundreds others. In-mold labelling the bottles and containers is cleaner & is a cost-efficient solution as well. We offer various labelling & decorating options for all your product packaging needs.
In-mold labelling, or IML, utilizes processes such as blow molding, injection molding & thermoforming to insert a pre-printed label in a mold right before the container takes shape. Introducing the decoration process during the manufacturing process cuts costs & is an efficient way to generate hygienic labels for containers displaying high-resolution images.
How Does It Work?
As the name suggests, in-mold labelling is a product decoration method. The label is attached to the finished container using adhesives in traditional packaging processes. However, IML is a step in the manufacturing process. In this process, it is placed directly in the mold when the container is getting shaped. As a result, the extra packaging step gets skipped entirely. This labeling process is gaining more popularity because of its cost and time efficiency. This process reduces waste generation significantly & ensures better product security. Labels generated using IML provide higher resolution graphics quality. They are also 100% recyclable, making this process a preferred choice for manufacturers.
In-mold decorating or IMD is a special kind of molding technique for plastics. In this process, the surface of the plastic gets injected with color or an abrasion-resistant coating. The special coating makes the plastic highly resistant to chemicals & abrasion, thereby making it durable.
How Does It Work?
In-mold decoration is an affordable and highly flexible technology that increases the effectiveness of the design & manufacturing process. In short, the process involves integrating graphics into a fully functional surface. The benefit of including this in the manufacturing process is that it allows for a range of looks & feel. Moreover, it assists in manufacturing uniform products without affecting the post-production time. Additionally, the technology can get scaled up for large volumes too.
Why are IML & IMD Gaining Popularity in the Manufacturing & Packaging Industry?
Our customers have acknowledged that implementing IML & IMD in their manufacturing is a very cost-efficient & efficient process for labeling their plastic containers. It is because in-mold labelling & designing removes the need for the complicated & expensive post-molding printing processes. Additionally, it also frees up much-needed space on the manufacturing floor.
Advantages of In-mold Labelling & Decorating Machines
There are several advantages to incorporating in-mold labelling & decorating machines in the manufacturing process rather than opting for post-manufacturing labeling processes. Some of them are listed below.
- Eliminates labeling & decorating processes & costs because the labeling/decoration gets done in a single step
- Enables the use of curved, flat & even 3D labels & graphics
- Reduces the need for label inventory
- Visually appealing & superior quality graphics production
- Enables the application of labels & graphics on all surfaces of the container in a single step
- Allows continuous transferring of images with high positioning tolerances
- Allows provisions for a broad range of color palettes, textures, graphics & effects
- Allows for a wide choice of look & feel options to choose from
- Eliminate the use of adhesives since the labels and graphics get applied in a single step
- Ease of quick changeovers of designs, even in the same runs
- Durable & hygenic
- Lack of delamination ensures the product security
- In-mold labels are 100% recyclable & hence a very eco-friendly solution
Industry Applications of In-Mold Labelling in the USA
In-mold labelling & decorating machines in the USA are becoming a favorite of the manufacturers for their cost-effective, high-quality, durable & hygienic labeling. These machines are finding applications in various industries & across an extensive range of applications. Some of these applications include:
- Consumer goods
- Computer components
- Telecommunication devices
- Storage containers
- Food packaging
- Pails, cups, trays, tubs & containers
- Machine parts & components
- Handheld devices
- Medical devices
- Garden equipment
- Automobile components
- Instrument panels
- Plastic housing
Our In-Mold Labelling & In-Mold Designing Services
We provide a wide range of In-Mold Labelling solutions & In-Mold Design machinery in the USA. We’ve partnered with leaders in the industry to bring the best packaging labeling & designing technologies for our clients.
- We offer IML High-Speed services from Weisheng Automation. We also assist with complete turnkey systems along with molds and injection molders.
- We also offer bottle sleeving machines from Shanghai Shousong Package Machinery Co. Ltd. Our range of high-quality sleeving machines can sleeve 80 to 600 bottles per minute.
Weisheng Automation IML
Taiwan-based Weisheng Automation Co. Ltd. is a global industry leader in providing IML solutions & machinery to their clients. Weisheng Automation is an advanced supplier of in-mold labelling solutions for blow & injection mold machines & VNS Vision Systems for checking IML products.
Weisheng Automation not only designs & manufactures the IML machinery but also integrates the injection molding machines with the mold & labeling machines. They are well-known for their professional behavior & superior quality machinery. They are pioneers in the IML industry. Their machinery gets exported to countries such as China, New Zealand, Australia, Korea & more.
Profile Solutions USA is the official reseller & distributor of Weisheng Automation Co. Ltd. in the United States of America, Australia, Singapore & Canada.
Shanghai Shousong Package Machinery Co. Ltd.
As the name suggests, China-based Shanghai Shousong Package Machinery Co. Ltd. is a professional packaging machinery manufacturer based entirely on technological developments. The company focuses on developing & improving automated labeling devices. The company boasts of extensive experience & a high degree of expertise in labeling technology.
Shousong Machinery provides high-quality bottle sleeving machines that can sleeve 80 to 600 bottles in under a minute. Since 2006, the company has produced over a thousand high-quality machinery & clients scattered across the globe. The characteristics of these machines include complete stainless steel construction, high-quality components, steam & electric heating tunnels, and more, all at less than half the cost of a similar quality unit from Europe.
Profile Solutions USA is the official reseller & distributor of the Shanghai Shousong Package Machinery Co. Ltd. in the United States of America & Canada.
Schedule a Consultation
Connect with us for affordable & quality packaging label & design automation solutions. Get in touch via call at 8777765325 or mail us at email@example.com. You can also visit us at our offices at 68 Lancaster, Dr. Goonellabah, NSW 2480.